MAY 2022

Minutes of Directors Meeting
Thursday 20th May 2022
At Colliery Office

Present: – Martin Gray chair , Lindsey Turner, Joy Wright, Kim Warner, M King, Kath Payne

Apologies: – KF Payne, Kevin Bennet

Minute Taker: – Kath Payne

Declaration of interest:-
J Wright Ebiz
L Turner Parish Council

22/26D Minutes of Last Meeting – Matters Arising

The minutes were accepted as a true record of the meeting.

It was agreed by all directors to look at Kevin’s job role/description, amend it and actively start looking for his replacement, due to Kevin’s upcoming retirement in May 2023.

22/27D Matters arising

Still no contact could be made to CIIS re rent arrears

22/28D Financial Report:-

Ingrid continues making good progress with the finance to Quick Books

22/ 29D
Kevin Bennett’s report

KB concerned about the amount of letters coming into the office re Ebiz JW to arrange address changes and collect from office in the meantime.

KB to send information around Social Media/Website/Facebook to LT to address and update.

There are issues regarding moss on the football pitches MG to arrange the cutting back of Trees, to help to resolve the problem.

22/30D Kim Warner’s report

KW discussed about the gardening group and to update MG regarding laying paths
KW groups are still back up and running
Day trips have started taking place, the next one being Whitby 22 June
The uniform exchange will be going ahead times and dates to be confirmed.

22/31D Mick King report

MK. discussed not having time during the Board meetings to discuss in detail the Development plans. LT suggested it would be better for such topics to be discussed at a meeting between board-meetings, the first one to be 1st June 2022 a report will be produced for next Board meeting.


MG discussed putting something in the next magazine regarding Ebiz moving out and the achievements over time.
Also about how the Trust is moving forward
More detailed investigation and discussions need to be had regarding community Fridge

JW to bring Scout leader to look around the building to consider using one of the rooms

MK and KW to put together Service level agreement

Date of next meeting: 23rd June time: 18.30